Effective date: October 02, 2018
Ridevoice ("us", "we", or "our") operates the website and the Ridevoice mobile application (the "Service").
Vladimír Bedecs (Podzáhradná 770, Matúškovo, 92501) is the controller of personal data of drivers and has appointed a Data Protection Officer (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The term "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the Ridevoice app - Vladimír Bedecs as individual.
1. Personal data we process
- Geolocation of the drivers
- Audio messages recorded by drivers
- Payment information
- Identification data of the device on which the Ridevoice app has been installed
2. Purpose of the process
- We collect and process personal data for the purpose of searching nearby reports to help drivers move around cities more efficiently.
- Geolocation data is collected only when the Ridevoice app is activated. The collection of geolocation data stops after closing the Ridevoice app.
- We may use geolocation data to resolve quality issues related to transportation services.
- We collect and process audio messages recorded and shared by drivers to create our traffic news database.
- We collect data of the routes taken by drivers to analyse the geographic coverage in order to provide recommendations to the drivers about most efficient routes.
3. Security and access
- Any personal data collected in the course of providing the services is transferred to and stored in the data centres of Google Inc., which are located in the territories of a Member States of the European Union.
- For research and scientific purposes, the data is used in unidentified form (anonymized)
- All audio messages are accessible to other users of Ridevoice app 30 minutes (up to two hours) after being uploaded
4. Access and correction
- You can access and update your personal data via the Ridevoice app.
- Your personal data will be stored as long as you have an active driver account. If your account is closed, personal data will be deleted (according to the policies set out in this section) from the databases, unless such data is required to be retained for accounting, dispute resolution or fraud prevention purposes.
- Audio messages will be stored for 30 minutes to 2 hours after being uploaded by user.
- Data required for accounting purposes will be stored for 7 years [after the last journey].
- In the event that there are suspicions of a criminal offence, fraud or false information having been provided, the data will be stored for 10 years.
- In case of payment disputes, data will be retained until the claim is satisfied or the expiry date of such claims.
- Please note that the deinstallation of Ridevoice app in your device does not cause the deletion of your personal data.
- You should also bear in mind that any request to delete your personal data is possible only if we delete your account. As a result of that you will not be able to use Ridevoice app via an account which has been deleted.
- We respond to any request for to delete personal data submitted by e-mail within a month and will specify the period of data deletion.
7. Direct marketing
- We will only use your e-mail address to send direct marketing messages if you have given us permission to do so via the ridevoice.com website or via the Ridevoice app. We may personalize direct marketing messages using the information how you use Ridevoice services (frequency of use, journeys, payments).
- If you no longer wish to receive direct marketing messages, please click the “Unsubscribe” link in the footer of our e-mail or in profile section of the Ridevoice app.
8. Dispute resolution
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.